Employers must make arrangements so that their eligible jobholders become active members of an automatic enrolment pension scheme from their automatic enrolment date.
Here at Onyx we have a dedicated team that can deal with all of your auto enrolment requirements. We can start by dealing with all of the administrative duties that need to be completed before your staging date right through to processing your payroll along with dealing with new starters and leavers along the way.
Please see the slider below, detailing the list of tasks that need to be completed by an organisation prior to their staging date. ( If you chose to use Onyx Auto enrolment services we would take care of each of these stages for you!)
Steps To Take
1. Nominate a point of contact
2. Find out your staging date and make a plan
3. Assess your workforce
4. Select Pension Provider (Attend Wealth Mgt Seminar)
5. Set up Payroll System
6. Communicate with your employees
7. Auto-enrol all eligible jobholders
8. Declaration of compliance (to The Pensions Regulator)
9. Ongoing admin and processing through payroll (starters/ leavers & communications)
This document is to be used solely as a visual aid and is not intended to summarise the whole auto enrolment process or explain all the responsibilities of the employer. Onyx Accountants cannot be held responsible for any for any of the information contained within this document. Please refer to The Pensions Regulator website for full clarification on all your employer duties, via the following link: www.thepensionsregulator.gov.uk