EXPERT ACCOUNTANTS FOR MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESSES
Medium-sized businesses often have their own in-house finance team and CFO, but they still face an array of unique challenges.
We help you overcome these challenges. With Onyx, compliance and financial planning is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Identify and implement efficiencies, save costs and improve your bottom line.
Get in touch with us for a FREE no obligation consultation
Onyx are specialist medium-sized business accountants in Birmingham and Wolverhampton. With us, you have access to a dedicated team which includes a fully qualified chartered accountant supported by a client manager and accounts assistant.
Benefit from a range of financial and business advisory services such as:
- As your business grows your financials may become harder to understand or keep track of, we address queries/concerns swiftly and in easy-to-understand language.
- Onyx will advise on Restructure for expansion that protects assets and maximise your tax-saving opportunities.
- We can offer company secretarial help which will ensure all your records are kept up to date with Companies House & HMRC.
- With Onyx you can have peace of mind that your accounts will be completed in a timely manner avoiding any late filing penalties.
- We will ensure your returns and statutory reports are presented in the best interests to the eyes of external stakeholders.
VAT & Payroll* Services
- Submit accurate VAT returns on time with our secondary review.
- Onyx can advise on your VAT returns and ensure all HMRC VAT queries are dealt with.
- Outsource payroll to ensure staff pay is correctly calculated, validated and delivered on time.
- We will ensure that your RTI or Real Time Information is correct and processed to HMRC (as legally required).
- Onyx will administrate and handle auto-enrolment and pension reporting.
* Payroll fees are based on the number of employees and calculated per pay run, this cost is in addition to the accounting fees.
- Avoid the hassle of not having to worry about software licences and updates.
- A part time Finance Manager is far more cost effective than employing one internally.
- Fully outsource bookkeeping – your admin team uploads paperwork and we process it directly onto your accounts software.
- We can also support your internal finance team with our ongoing advice and help, and ensure they are correctly processing your data.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE SPECIFIC TO YOUR BUSINESS?
Please see our sector pages for your specific industry type