Starting up in business is usually as a result of a good business proposition and having the enterprise and commitment to see it through.
The legal and financial aspects of running a business can appear daunting.
At Onyx we have the expertise in these fields to ensure every business succeeds, with the full support of a team of trained experts.
We are here to help. Just bring along your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
Our trained experts will help to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for the business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Advice and preparation of Partnership Agreements
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Calculation of drawings projections and potential earnings
- Reviewing rental costs and tax allowances as part of a Practice premises review
- Assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Advice on deciding the capital and re-financing concerns
- Establish a good working relationship with the bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Deal with company secretarial procedures
- Set up an internal recording system [for your internal use and] for complying with statutory requirements
- Assist with the purchase of computer hardware and the installation of accountancy software
- Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration
Visit our Services page for more information.
To arrange a FREE consultation please contact us.